DATE AND TIME
When: Sunday, November 19, 2017
Departure: 9:15 am from Piazza Bra following the competitive race
Arrival: Piazza Bra
Track length: 10 km
ATHLETES RESIDENT IN ITALY
Agree to FIDAL rules for events organization, can participate to the race athletes residing in Italy who are at least 20 years old on the date of the event, in possession of one of the following requirements:
- Athletes members of Associations affiliated to FIDAL for 2017.
- Athletes in possession of a valid Runcard and medical certificate for competitive practice for athletics.
- Athletes member of Sports Promotion Associations, in possession of a valid Runcard EPS.
ATHLETES NOT RESIDENT IN ITALY
Can participate athletes who have reached 20 years old on the date of the event, in the possession of one of the following requirements:
- Athletes with a club card affiliated to Foreign Athletics Federations recognized by IAAF.
- Athletes in possession of a valid Runcard (valid as sports insurance, and allowed to compete); The card is on-line subscribed by FIDAL web site www.fidal.it or by www.runcard.com ; in this case it must be together with the medical certificate issued in your home country for the practice of the sport activity, the certificate must include the following mandatory exams in Italy: ECG at rest, ECG at rest and after effort, spirometry.
HOW TO REGISTER
The registration at the Last 10km 2017 will be made online on the portal veronamarathon.com.
On the Portal Entries close November 14, 2017.
Payment can be made online via PayPal or by bank transfer.
Registration costs 15 euro.
Minors require the signature of the parent with the parental authority
RACE BIB WITHDRAWAL
The bib will be delivered upon presentation of the coupon of the letter of confirmation of registration sent by the site Veronamarathon.com
The bib can be picked up at the marathon expo in Piazza Bra:
- Friday, November 17th, 2017 from 15.00 to 20.00
- Saturday, November 18, 2017 from 10:00 to 20:00
- Sunday, November 19, 2017 from 7.00 to 8.00.
DECLARATION OF RESPONSIBILITY
By signing the entry form the participant declares to know and accept these rules and to be 18 years as of November 19, 2017.
FAILURE TO PARTICIPATION AND REFUND OF FEES
In case of non-participation in the competition, the registration fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
The time limit to finish the race is fixed in 2 hours.
Along the way will be stationed at fixed locations with ambulances with specialized first aid and care; doctors aboard motorcycles assist the athletes along the way.
OFFICIAL AND EXCLUSIVE SERVICE FOTOVIDEO
The service will be edited by Castagnoli photos that only becomes liable in respect of registered candidates. Photo Agency Castagnoli: tel. 0547-680068 – email@example.com – www.fotocastagnoli.net
By signing the entry form to the Last 10km 2017, the participant, as of now, expressly authorizes the organization to the free use of still and / or moving images, depicting them, taken in the occasion of his/her participation in the Last 10km 2016.
The participant with the signing of the entry form to the Last 10km 2016 accepts that personal data will be processed solely for the purposes strictly related to participation in the sporting event,
The participant acknowledges that participate in this event is potentially dangerous and should not enroll and participate unless he/she is eligible from the medical point of view and properly trained. The participant assumes full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident that may happen while you are traveling to go or return from the event, during the event, or while it is in the places where the actual event takes place. The participant is aware that this waiver includes any claims, whether caused by negligence, the action or inaction of any of these parties.
The Organization reserves the right to amend these Rules at any time in order to ensure better organization of the race. Any changes to services, venues and times will be communicated to registered athletes through the confirmation letter and will be posted on the website www.veronamarathon.it.
GAAC 2007 VERONAMARATHON ASD
Via Sogare 9/C – 37138 Verona
Events Information + 39 333 884 0402 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Information + 39 333 4173539 email@example.com
Fax +39 045 511 2238